Lysobact DUO® contains two active components in one formulation: lysozyme and antiseptic cetylpyridine chloride.
1 compressed lozenge Lysobact DUO® contains 20 mg lysozyme hydrochloride and 1.5 mg cetylpyridine chloride.
Lysozyme is a unique substance of natural origin, which is a significant factor of natural immunity and which, through its multiple beneficial therapeutic effects, helps in the protection and healing of the oral and throat mucosa. Cetylpyridine is an oral antiseptic with a wide antimicrobial spectrum of action against numerous microorganisms, including viruses and fungi. Lysozyme and cetylpyridine show common and synergistic antimicrobial effect. The efficiency and safety of both active components of the medicine have been proven in numerous controlled clinical and preclinical studies.
Active components of Lysobact DUO®:
- act against inflammation agents (bacteria, viruses, and fungi)
- alleviate the inflammation process
- help healing of wounds and oral cavity mucosa lesions
- protect oral cavity and throat mucosa
- strengthen the local immune response
- produce a mild analgesic effect
Lysobact DUO® is an excellent therapeutic choice for treatment of acute inflammatory diseases of the oral and throat mucosa.
Lysobact DUO® is used for:
- sore throat and painful swallowing
- tonsil inflammation
- pharynx inflammation
- gum inflammation (gingivitis)
- oral mucosa inflammation (stomatitis)
- small wounds on the oral mucosa (aphthae)
- before and after surgical procedures (of the tonsils, throat)
- after tooth extraction
Lysobact DUO® lozenges are intended for persons who prefer solid oral forms of medicines, or who, due to some other reason, cannot use medicines in the form of a spray.
- With pleasant peppermint flavor.
- Does not contain sugar, therefore it is suitable for persons suffering from diabetes.
Ova stranica je također dostupna na: Bosnian Albanian Macedonian Serbian Ukrainian
- Lysobact DUO® acts stronger on the causes of mouth and throat inflammations, alleviates the inflammation and its symptoms, speeds up healing and can prevent development of severe infections and inflammations.
- Unique composition of Lysobact DUO® enables increased antimicrobial action against bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Lysobact DUO® shows nine beneficial effects on the oral and throat mucosa!
- In the form of compressed lozenges adapted to the persons preferring solid forms of medicines or who due to some other reason cannot use medications in the form of a spray.
- Lysobact DUO® with peppermint flavor.
- Lysobact DUO® does not contain sugars.
- The use of food and drinks does not affect the efficiency of Lysobact DUO®.
- The medicine is issued without medical prescription.
For individual dose it is necessary to take 1 compressed lozenge and slowly dissolve the content in the mouth. The procedure can be repeated 3 – 6 times a day, with minimum 2-hrs intervals between dosages.
Lysobact DUO® is not intended for use in children under 6 years of age.