- if the temperature is 39 °C or higher
- if the slightly elevated temperature to 38 °C does not decrease even after 5-7 days
- in case of enlarged and painful cervical lymph nodes
- in case of fatigue and limitations in performing daily activities
- if there is pain in the ear or sinuses (between the eyebrows or under the eyes)
- if the sore throat is extremely severe, with a feeling of tightness or difficulty swallowing.
- if more severe breathing problems occur
- if there is already a chronic disease of the respiratory or immune system
- in the case of a history of rheumatic fever
- in case of rash on the body
- if you have already used Lysobact® products if there is no improvement or worsening of symptoms within 5 days.
This post is also available in:
Bosnian Albanian Macedonian Serbian Ukrainian