Lysobact P Spray® is a new over-the-counter product, the youngest member of the LYSOBACT® family, intended for the treatment of inflammation of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and throat of various etiologies in adults and children older than two years.
The uniqueness of Lysobact P Spray® is based on its composition – lysozyme and pyridoxine – substances of natural origin, whose effectiveness and safety have been proven over more than 40 years of use. Thanks to its unique composition, Lysobact P Spray® is the only oral antiseptic for children that has a comprehensive action such as antimicrobial, immunomodulatory, mucoprotective, proregenerative, antiallergic, antiplaque and many others.
Active components of Lysobact P Spray®:
- act against inflammatory agents (bacteria, viruses, and fungi)
- soothe inflammation
- help heal wounds and damaged oral mucous membrane
- protect the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and throat
- strengthen the local immune response
- lead to a mild analgesic effect
Thanks to the above, Lysobact P Spray® has found wide application in pediatrics both in the treatment of sore throat and in the treatment of systemic viral and bacterial infections accompanied by inflammation of the oral mucosa (Coxsackie virus, measles, chickenpox, herpangina, rubella, mumps, herpetic gingival disease, scarlatina, streptococcal stomatitis), canker sores, oral candidiasis, mechanical injuries, gingivitis…
Lysobact P Spray® does not contain alcohol or sugars and has a pleasant banana taste, which further facilitates its application in this youngest and most demanding category of patients.
This post is also available in: Bosnian
- Lysobact P Spray® is an effective and safe medicine in the treatment of inflammation of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and throat and contains substances of natural origin!
- Lysobact P Spray® acts against all causes of inflammation.
- Lysobact P Spray® regenerates the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
- Lysobact P Spray® soothes inflammation.
- Lysobact P Spray® does not disturb the normal flora.
- Lysobact P Spray® does not develop resistance.
- Lysobact P Spray® does not contain alcohol.
- Lysobact P Spray® does not contain sugar.
- The use of food and drink does not affect the effectiveness of Lysobact P Spray®.
- The medicine is available without a prescription.
For a single dose, it is necessary to press the pump 5 times (5 sprays). In children aged 2 to 6 years, the procedure should be repeated 3 times a day, while in adults and children older than 6 years, the procedure should be repeated 6-8 times a day.